True A6.0 SBP, Senior (2016)
|Senior||400g||75-85-95-105||TC2, TC2.5, TC4, MC, HCS, HCR|
|Intermediate||385g||65||TC2, TC4, MC|
|Junior||335g||50||TC2, TC4, MC|
Finish: Matte Grip with Matte Blade
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE: UMATCHED STRENGTH – BALANCE - POWER
- Chosen by NHL and amateur players alike for its reliable STRENGTH, optimized BALANCE and explosive POWER.
- New in the 2016 A6.0 sbp is TRUE Hockey’s patented BRT blade technology. This improved braided tube rib structure has proven to be up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the ABII while maintaining the stiffness and same EXPLOSIVE POP throughout the life of the blade.
- Feature’s TRUE Hockey’s industry leading patented Axenic technology resulting in ultra- consistent wall thickness and unmatched BALANCE.
- Completing the package is TRUE’s Smartflex Technology with low kick stiffness profile resulting in MAXIMUM POWER – from any shooting position - with any shot type.
- Made TRUE for: Any level of player who simply wants the best “shooters” stick on the market.